Friday, March 5, 2010

So, I collect things.....

I KIND OF collect turtles, I WAS collecting shot glasses, but I'm thinking of switching to another vacation collectible - maybe something a little more challenging to find. I figured shot glasses were cheap, easy to find, and easy to transport home. We don't have any vacations planned, just a random thought.
I also collect thoughts for my thoughtbook that I started in 8th grade for an Honors English assignment. I obviously collect pictures. :}
But MY FAVORITE might be my collection of GAMES (76 to be exact - that's not including the dozens of games we know how to play with a regular deck of cards) !!!!!
* Adversity * Amazing Race * Apples to Apples * Balloon Cup *Bananagrams * Battle of the Sexes *Battleship *Blokus * Boggle * Boomo * Bunco * Buzz word * Catch Phrase * Cheater * Clue Mysteries * Connect four * Cribbage * Dominoes * Double Talk * Family Fued * Five Crowns * Go Fish * Imaginiff * In a pickle * In Pursuit * Jenga * Last Word * Life * Linkity * Mancala * Missionary Impossible * Monopoly (2) * Newlyweds * Oh Pharaoh * Old Maid * Partini * Password * Phase 10 * Phase 10 dice * Pictionary Man * Pirates Dice * Pit * Pitch Six * Pitureka Cards * Racko * Rummikub * Scattegories * Scrabble * Scrabble Deluxe * Scrabble To Go * Sequence * Settlers of Zarahemla * Shakin' Sorry * Skipbo * Smart Ass * Smart Mouth * Sorry Card Revenge * Speak not * Spell down * Sudoku * Swap * Thinkblot * Tilez * Totally Insane Card Game * Tri-ominoes * Trouble * Uno * Uno Dice * Uno Spin * Up Words * Visual Dice * Who? What? Where? * Whoonu * WWJD * Yahtzee Supreme *
AND.... my latest new game that I got for my birthday * Word on the Street*
In case you couldn't tell, I love word games! More importantly I love games, but not the usual games, all the ones you've never heard of. :}

No comments: