Monday, January 4, 2010

Too good to be true?

Day 1 at home- things accomplished:
* Gave Tad a bath
* Rearranged basement family room :}
* Cleaned bathroom
* Loaded & Unloaded dishwasher
* Swept & Vacuumed
* Took out the trash
* Ironed 5 pairs of scrubs for Fred
* Cooked dinner
* Folded 3 batches of laundry (including socks, I usually leave those for a few days hoping a magic fairy will fold them.)
* Read 1/2 a novel
* Played with Tad
* Don't forget blogging!
(Scrapbooking would have been nice, but I spent 1/2 hour working on a puzzle instead.)
Tad was perfect all day long - he didn't even fuss going down for his naps. Okay, he did spit up once. If that's as bad as it gets I'm definitely going to get used to being home.

PS- No, Fred wasn't home helping me. My house is going to be so clean by the end of the month!!!!! Right in time for Tad to start crawling.

1 comment:

Becky Knowles said...

I'm so excited for you to be at home with your little dude. Quitting work to hang out with my kiddos was the best thing I ever did. It's much harder than the work I used to do, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.