Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I never thought I'd see the day...


....when Fred would (without me throwing a fit, encouraging, bribing, etc.) start making a snowman. :}

Saturday we took Tad out to play in the snow. I've been waiting for some new snow to be able to take him out. I'm not sure he loved it, but we made sure he did all of the basic snow activities anyways:
Fred helped him make a snow angel.

I threw him across the yard in a sled. :} (Fred took pictures & said "so I have proof for the authorities." -- Thanks dear.)

I'd only intended to be outside for a little bit- just long enough to get some pictures. :} I was surprised when Fred said he wanted to build Tad a snowman. Tad was sitting in the snow so I pictured a little one that he could look at- maybe 2 feet tall. When I looked back at Fred he was rolling a ball around the yard.
So, while Fred built a snowman, I helped Tad jump in the snow.


And a little while later, we ended up with this!

3 comments:

Robyn Maughan said...

How fun! Family time like that is the best. He lookes so cute all bundled up.

Christen said...

so fun. I miss the snowman making. Cutest little boy ever.

Tina said...

Go Fred! He is so cute! ...Tad that is and the snow man too, I guess.