Thursday, December 31, 2009

Things I'm not going to miss

* 3 hour commutes because of a little snow .. or a lot of snow* 45 minute commute on a good day * ironing dress clothes every morning * dealing with finance people in India * waking up at 6am & dropping off Tad at 8am * only seeing Fred for 30 minutes at night * not having time to talk to Fred about his day * doing laundry at 6:30am * paying $40 a week for gas & filling up my car Every week * driving .2 miles up a winding ramp to get out of a parking garage * downtown construction * drama queens * corporate politics * timecards * dreaming about undelivered fedex packages *
Most of all, I'm not going to miss this ..... anymore!
That's right - as of January 1st I'm officially unemployed... and rehired as "Mommy".
(I took this picture of Tad because I can finally show you the one hair that is out of control. He's had it for a couple of months now- oh yeah, and because of his great cheeser smile. )

2 comments:

Crystal said...

He must have been looking at his favorite aunt to get such a big grin! :) Thanks for letting me stay at your house this week. Try not to miss me...

Ann Marie Wallace said...

Marcinda! You always crack me up. Congratulations on being a full-time mom- you're a fabulous example to me :)

I love the single hair picture. Lol!