Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bring on the sad "ohhhhs"

What do you do with a sick little boy? You let him watch football!

Fred got a cold the last day of finals. Finals & sick... does not make for a happy husband. He had baby duty while I went to my work Christmas lunch Friday afternoon. He tried not to get his face close to Tad, but Tad still ended up with his cold. It's the sadest thing - listening to Tad trying to sleep. He'll moan as he falls asleep then you hear him cough. And, my little boy doesn't like to cuddle, so there's not much I can do for him.

He does love football, so I distracted him from his misery with a few games Sunday afternoon. Tad can be playing on the floor and as soon as a football game is on the tv he instantly turns to watch. He'll go back to playing with his toys during commercials, then right back when it's on again. (No, Fred & I are not big football fans.)

2 comments:

Heidi and Josch said...

lol. that's hilarious. you guys really don't even like football?

Christen said...

that is hilarious. I love it