Thursday, December 31, 2009

5am-10pm

We had a great Christmas! We lucked out and Fred was off both Christmas Eve & Christmas.

Our schedule went like this:
5am -Feed Tad & open presents at our house. He's sitting up by himself, a little wobbly, but he can do it. (I put the boppy by him so I don't worry about him bonking his head.) He was even able to open a few presents! Around 6:45 he was done with that game and went back to sleep. It worked out perfect because then Fred & I opened our presents from each other. Fred did awesome picking out 2 sweaters, a movie, a chocolate melting pot, and a new purse that I love!
When I asked Fred what he wanted to get Tad he said legos & a tractor. We found some baby legos on KSL & I finally found this little tractor & surprised Fred. Yes, it's a remote control John Deere. :} Only 2 buttons so Tad can even point to them to make it move!

7:30am -Off to Grandma & Grandpa Lyons' for a houseful of people! Presents, then breakfast with my dad's side of the family.
9:15am - Home to unpack, load up & feed Tad then off to Fred's parents' for scones & more presents & games while Tad took a nap.
2:00pm- Grammy arrives to give us our annual Santa painting. That I wait impatiently for every year.
3:00pm - Home to unpack, load up to head to Henefer to visit my Mom's side of the family.
7:00pm - Back to Fred's parents' for Turkey dinner & games.
10:30pm - Home to finally go to sleep!
Tad did AWESOME! He took his naps & wasn't fussy at all!

We were spoiled as always by our families & very grateful for all the clothes Tad got- he's growing fast!

No comments: