Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ready to eat!

Tad LOVES his new high chair.

No, he's not eating solid food yet, though we plan to ask the doctor about it at his 4 month check up. He eats 8-10 ounces regularly and I'm thinking it's about time to start some rice cereal to supplement. He was extremely happy to be in his high chair & I'm not sure whether it was being up higher where he can see everything or because of his fun toy (Jen you're a genious!) .
We've been putting him in a highchair at restaurants (with a blanket for support - he's not sitting up on his own yet) & he sat in a highchair for Thanksgiving dinner & Sunday dinners at Grandma's. He can sit for a few seconds by himself on the floor. He hates to lay down so he better learn soon!
This week he also showed us that he can lift a blanket to play peek-a-boo! And my favorite.... he splashes dad when he's giving him a bath. (Yes, I helped teach him that. Ha ha!)

2 comments:

Robyn Maughan said...

You found my blog! You know,I have never met that sweet boy of yours. We will be seeing you over the Holidays I am sure though. Glad to see you are in the blogger world too.

Christen said...

So cute in his high chair. And he is getting so big. Wow, what a cutie.