Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Zoo we have a good excuse for not blogging?

Yes we Zoo!
There are a lot of pictures from the 2nd half of the month of August. 

We took a day  to SMELL THE FLOWERS.  Tad has to smell the flowers, even the dead ones on his way in the front door. 

We spent a day at the COUNTY FAIR.  The petting zoo was great this year!  A baby camel and a baby zebra (Tad loves to say "ebra" now.)

Waving bye to the animals so we could go get a free pony ride.  (He looks so grown up!) 
 Fred and I even managed to get an evening out, while Tad spent the night at Nannie & Pompa's!
 Tad and I spent one afternoon at the PARK feeding the ducks & geese.  Tad's getting better at tearing the pieces of bread, but he doesn't understand that he has to stand still to throw them.  He would chase them around "Here quack, here quack." 


We spent a day making TREATS for daddy- I left the room to get something and he'd gone to get his "dolly" to help.  :}   Then this is what he did when I told him to put the marshmellows in the bowl. 


We spent a day, a whole day, trying to work on POTTY TRAINING.  (I'll blog when I find something successful.)

 I spent a day making SALSA!   I told Tad to quit squishing my tomatoes, so I couldn't resist taking this picture!  :} 
Finally, a few days at the ZOO!   That's right, not one, but TWO!   The dinosaur exhibit is ending this month, so we went with Aunt Crystal on Monday, and Daddy on Tuesday!



Tad was so scared of the T-Rex.  He'd walk this close, but when I tried to tell them to stop so I could take a picture he kept pulling Fred's hand.  Fred said there was no way Tad was going to let him stop! 

I know camels are usually gross, but this is just a funny picture! 

 Since Daddy still needed to work, Tad & I rode the TRAIN home!   He thought it was pretty cool. 
When we got off the train and it started to go, he took off running after it.  :}  He must have liked it!


No comments: