Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Rocks & "Bees"


 Crystal & I went to check out some places to take my cousin's engagement pictures.  Being the compulsive person that I am, I wanted to get some scenery in mind so that I could start sketching some poses.   Crystal was a big help, hiking down by the river to find some places with easy access.  :} 

 We had a great time playing in the river.  Tad loves to throw rocks, even as I took his hand to move on he'd continue to bend down and pick up more rocks.  

On the drive home something hit the passenger mirror- a small bird or bug.  I didn't think too much about it, until Tad said "Bee, Bee".  I turned around and saw him holding a dragonfly in the palm of his hand!   (He calls all bugs bees.)  I pulled over, then decided I should move further out of traffic and pulled into a gas station.   When I turned around again it wasn't in his hand.   Being the good parent that I am, I made him hold it again so I could take a picture.  :} 

No comments: