Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Too much water.


Great Gram invited us to go to the Splash pad with her.  I was afraid Tad would be overrun by the older kids, but it was surprisingly not too busy.  He loved walking around the outside, but didn't like to run through the middle.   Gram held him so they could get dumped on by a bucket of water.  He didn't even whimper.  It was a special day to be able to play in the water with Gram. 


Gram brought lunch for us and we visited as we ate.  Tad played peek-a-boo and ran around. 


We went swimming at the wave pool.  Tad loved it!   He kept trying to go out too far and the waves would splash in his face.  He was freezing by the time we left.  But was just fine to jump back in water when I fixed him a bath! 



The next day I let him play in his pool after we ate popsicles.  I'm not sure if it's all the water, or allergies, or teething, or an ear infection but he's been grumpy and crying because he doesn't feel good. 
Daddy also played with bubbles for Tad.  I know he's not in focus, but I think it's a cool picture with the bubbles in focus.  And it still shows what I thought was funny.   Fred told him to turn around his hat so he could see the bubbles and he turned it to the side.   (He wears it often like this.)  :} 

No comments: