Monday, June 21, 2010

This picture deserves it's own post.

Sappy time..... How cute is Tad with his daddy?!

We took this the same time as our quick family pictures and I LOVE this picture. I haven't given an update on Fred for awhile, and with it being Father's day weekend, it's a good time to share.

Fred's been working hard studying for the MCAT, he'll take it in another month, but we won't have test results for awhile, and we won't hear back from Med Schools for even longer! We're on our way though! Between studying, he also found time to apply for a new job! He started this last week and loves it. For privacy issues, I'm not going to name the place, but I will tell you it's a SUPER-Science-Geek job! He works in a lab and helps isolate DNA for testing. (Who would have thought I would marry such a nerd?) He also decided to keep his old job as a CNA. It doesn't leave us much time together, so I'm glad I'm not working and we don't have another schedule to work around.
Fred is such a good dad and like all dad's thinks his little boy is the best thing ever! I often have to tell him to quit teasing Tad though. He loves to tickle him, but it often turns to harrassing him, just to see if he'll respond, I'm glad Tad doesn't realize it yet.
A few weeks ago, Fred walked into Sacrament meeting and Tad walked straight to him and raised his arms to be lifted up. He sat on daddy's lap for awhile. He definitely knows his daddy and loves him. I hope he grows up to be a lot like his Dad.

No comments: