Saturday, June 5, 2010

We are mean parents.... (and other randomness)

Today while Tad took his nap, Fred worked on my car, I did a little weeding in the garden. Then we climbed on the roof to turn on the swamp cooler - (The older I get, the more afraid of heights I am.) We also turned on the sprinklers and adjusted them. Which gave me the idea to bring Tad outside and let (make?) him play in them.

He didn't cry at all and didn't mind it after the intial shock. I'll have to use the little sprinkler on the hose next time so he'll walk right up to it.

This is how I've started finding Tad when he's supposed to be going to sleep.....




And, a few pictures from our Memorial Day weekend. Fred worked most of it, but did have Monday off and we went to Henefer for graves on my mom's side of the family and a picnic with the cousins. Unfortunately they didn't have any lambs for Tad to play with, but they did have a cute puppy. He didn't seem to like him at first, he wasn't scared of it, just more interested in watching it.



Finally, Fred thought Tad's face was hilarious while I trimmed his fingernails. It often feels like a wrestling match because Tad hates to be restrained.

1 comment:

Tina said...

You are not mean at all. One day he will be begging you to go play in the sprinklers. Colee hates getting her nails cut too! I totally understand the wrestling match comment.