Monday, June 21, 2010

Who has curls?

Tad's hair has been bugging me for awhile, remember the crazy hair from January? He'd grown a few more of those and it seemed like just the hair over his ears was growing. So, enough of the threatening to cut it, I finally just did it Sunday morning. You can't really tell, but I can!
He was the wiggliest little boy, until I gave him some nail polish bottles to hold. It was starting to curl around the ears. I wonder if he'll have just a little curl like dad's or be super curly like mine? After it all fills in we'll let it grow and see.

We went to Henefer for church on Father's Day for a cousin's missionary homecoming. Tad of course was too excited about all the people to sleep. Trent's talk had everyone laughing as he compared sayings his dad uses to experiences on his mission - starting with "If you worked as much as you talked, you'd be done working by now." (Trent is a bit of a talker!) :} But we've missed him!
After a delicious meal we headed home (oh, how I love family parties!) I forgot to take Tad's 10 month pictures (seriously?!) so I made Fred stop at the park in Henefer so we could take a few quick family pictures. (Crystal rode home with us, so we had a great photographer to help Tad look towards the camera.) Maybe around 18 months we'll get a professional one done, but he changes so much that these quick ones work for now.


Crystal took this picture as we were leaving and said I had to post it to show my true feelings about family pictures..... is it excitement to be done or anxiety?

No comments: