Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Here comes trouble!

Tad is starting to show more and more of his personality. He's definitely got a mischievous side. He's starting to understand when we tell him not to touch things: the VCR, the laptop, and mom's curtains he'll leave alone, daddy's plants are just too much fun (if I've just watered them he'll play in the extra water)! Splashing in the bathtub is a must for him. He'll stop when he splashes too much into his mouth or eyes but he never cries.
He LOVES to walk everywhere and has learned to walk from the couch to the rocking chair, stop at the side table to pull all his books onto the floor then continue into the kitchen where he can hold onto his walker and get into everything! It's fun to help him walk between Fred & I because he's so proud of himself when he reaches us.
Splashing & Walking are 2 of his VERY favorite things and good activities when he needs to be entertained.
(Practicing walking between Fred & I - he's getting much better than when I took this video.)


(Splashing in the tub. I think he could go for hours - so when I'm done, I start to drain the water, when the water's gone, it's time to get out.)

2 comments:

Seth & Kirie said...

Oh my goodness - has it really been so long since I've seen you that Tad was born and now walking?! Unacceptable, my friend. I'll FB you about lunch in June...so excited to see you :)

Anonymous said...

How ironic that walking and splashing are two of my favorite things too!!

-rachel