Thursday, October 29, 2009

Little kid costumes are not any easier to make!

So, I've been a sucker the past 5 years making my own costumes to wear to work.
There was a chicken (which I borrowed). It was my first year at Marsh and no one else dressed up.... But it started a trend and I had to dress up every year.
There was a kangaroo (I used a pattern). Then the next few years I made up my own patterns: A gigantic purple octupus, a turtle, a christmas tree. (I know the Christmas tree doesn't really fit in. I had decided not to dress up and then changed my mind the night before Halloween.)
Luckily this year I have someone else to take over the dressing up. But I still made the costume without a pattern. When am I ever going to learn my lesson?

For all of you who thought he was a spider, spiders don't have antennae & they have 8 legs not 6. (Just ask Fred, he'll tell you all about bugs.) He's an ANT! In honor of dad's Ant research he did this summer for school.
He grins every time we put the hat on him- especially if he's in his jumper. It's hilarious!


2 comments:

janaebrice said...

Very Cute!! Do you want to make our kids costumes next year?

The kids sure love seeing pictures. They were just asking what you and Fred were.

Heidi and Josch said...

dang he is one cute little baby. looks like you guys are happy!