Monday, October 19, 2009

Every parent thinks their kid is the cute...

So sorry, I have to post some of my latest favorite pics of Tad.

Not the best picture of Fred... I was trying to get a picture of Tad sucking his thumb- he just got the hang of it this week. When I looked at the picture to make sure it was okay we noticed Tad's other hand. :}


Yes, he's really this chunky and makes a sighing noise when he sleeps like this.
Learning to sit up!

He loves his jumper horse and is constantly jumping even when he's not in it. Fun, unless you're trying to bathe him and he won't sit down.
He looks so old.
I'm thinking he's going to be a daddy's boy.

1 comment:

Seth & Kirie said...

Okay, seriously...he is so adorable! I am in love with his chubby cheeks! Also - I'm going to email you back...it's just taking me a while :)