Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fall.... is there any other season?

I love fall! I'm not sure if it's because those are the dates I remember most with Fred, the perfect crisp air, conference, the pretty leaves, or the fact that yard work is done for the year! Fred finally had a day off from school AND work so we spent a family day together.
First we slept in. (With a baby?) Okay, kind of slept in. Tad has been in his crib for almost a week now and sleeps until 5:30 or 6:30am. We (cheated) fed him and put him back to bed, that counts as sleeping in. :}

Next we drove up Sardine Canyon to enjoy the leaves. We'd driven up Farmington Canyon last week and the leaves were already turning brown, but Sardine was beautiful!

We stopped at the Inn that I worked at through college to chat with Steph - who is still as fun as when I worked there, no wonder I loved that job!
Of course you can't drive to Logan without getting Aggie ice cream!
And we hardly ever drive to Logan without stopping at Smith n'Edwards on the way home. (Such a random store, we love it!) We picked out some great toys for Tad's Christmas. After a quick stop at home we were off for more Christmas shopping. I'm proud to say we are more than 1/2 way done! :}
It was a fantastic day! My favorite part was when we were picking out more toys for Tad and I showed Fred one. He hurried and put it in the cart and said "Don't let him see it!" I think he's enjoying this dad thing a little too much! But I'm loving the picture thing too much!

No comments: