Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sheep weekends

We've been taking Tad around sheep lately so he'll be used to them when he's old enough to start mutton-busting! Just kidding.


Last weekend we went to the Uintahs to help run the sheep through the corral. I didn't get to help as much because I was carrying Tad. It was nice to visit with family and enjoy a day in the mountains.





Labor Day we went to Soldiers Hollow to watch the sheepdog championships. I know it sounds kind of corny, but it was fun to watch. We didn't have much time to watch before we had to come home so Fred could work. It's amazing you can train a dog to herd that accurately with just a whistle. I really enjoyed the splash dogs.


























Our little boy is a month old! (And we're still alive!)



Look at those chubby cheeks!

3 comments:

Ann Marie Wallace said...

He is sooo cute! Well done Drysdales!

Ann Marie Wallace

Christen said...

He is so adorable. He has more hair than my 1 year old. What a cutie. Keep up the good work and good luck along the way.

Tina said...

I'm so glad you are still alive!