Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our new babysitter

The other day Tad was fussing and I was trying to help Fred get out the door on time for work. I layed Tad in his crib so I could talk to him as I ironed Fred's scrubs. He continued to fuss so I sat him up and leaned him up against his giant teddy bear - he usually stops fussing when he's sitting up. I continued to iron and turned around to find this!
I tried it again a few days later when he was almost asleep but fighting it. Within minutes he was asleep so I could lay him flat in his crib. :}

Also, I must brag that my little 7 week old slept from 12-7:30am this morning! A friend suggested the book "Babywise" to us after she got her 9 week old to sleep through the night after just 3 weeks of using the tips in the book. Fred & I have used the book since Tad was born and highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Tina said...

He is so cute!! You guys did a good job on him!

Heidi and Josch said...

ohh, he is so cute. i keep wondering when your baby was born. i saw your mom one day (after the shower) and asked if you had had him...no.
glad to see that he arrived safe and sound. he is so cute. congrats!