Thursday, September 24, 2009

Family Pictures




I'm too cheap to take Tad anywhere to get his pictures taken especially since he'll change so fast. Fred had bought me a backdrop for Christmas and I finally had an excuse to use it! We just set it up in the family room and used the natural light from our big window. I think they turned out great - probably better than we would have gotten from a studio and half the stress!
(Tad was 3 weeks old. Check out how well he could hold up his head in his own little picture.)

3 comments:

Seth & Kirie said...

those turned out great!! tad is so freaking cute - and hello skinny minnie! :) good job, my friend!

Christen said...

Love the pictures. And we are too cheap to go to a studio too. But I love to take pictures of my girls and I don't have a backdrop. It's super fun. Try using a boppy to sit him up or on his tummy. I thought it worked great with my girls. Anyways, have fun taking pics.

Heidi and Josch said...

wow, great job. those are adorable.