Friday, August 14, 2009

Daddy's buddy, but not Jasper's!


I'm already getting a little stir crazy - I'm used to going to work all day and having a million things to do. Last night I got so stir crazy that I called my mom to come watch Tad while I went outside and mowed the lawn. :} (Yes, less than a week after giving birth.)

A few days ago I needed to run some errands and Fred was working on my car. I put Tad in his carseat so he could hangout outside with dad. He slept the entire time, but I hope he grows up helping Fred fix things. Before I left Jasper came over to sniff the carseat.

While I was gone Fred said Jasper came and sniffed the carseat again, this time Tad made some noises and Jasper ran away from the carseat. Jasper won't come within 10 feet of us if we're carrying the carseat. :} Just wait 'til he can chase you poor Jasper!

3 comments:

Tina said...

He is cute! I am not going to tell you not to overdue it because I scrubbed my kitchen right after Colee was born. But do try to sleep when you can :) How is everything going? Will you email me your mailing address?

Christen said...

You are crazy girl. Mowing the lawn. You need your rest. But I understand going stir crazy. Still, take it easy, it will catch up to you. Tad is adorable. Take care.

Mom said...

Love the pics and love the commentary. That pregnancy stress quiz was histerical!