Monday, August 3, 2009

Doesn't look like a hospital to me....

This is where we spent our Due Date. Thank heavens for a husband that is good at finding distractions for a past due wife!
Fred heard on the radio that Raspberry Days was going on at Bear Lake, so Saturday after a couple of errands, we drove to Bear Lake. We ate some burgers then walked around their booths with our fresh Raspberry Shakes. It wasn’t a very long trip but a good way to pass our due date.

(Is it just me or does the bear on the baby count down even look sad that it's past due!?!)

7 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my goodness! You are such a cute pregnant person! When is your next dr. appointment? My dr made me go have an ultra sound to check the fluid levels around the baby when i was 3 days over. Then they induced me. Hope you go soon! Love you guys (and that cute belly)!!!!

Tina said...

P.S. I think it is a boy

Lyndee said...

Wish you the best of luck and hope that this baby comes soon! You guys should have stopped in for a visit on your way up to Raspberry Days. We would have loved to see you! Good Luck!!!!

Lyndee Lou

Seth & Kirie said...

First of all, your belly has not grown at all since I left. You are still tiny tiny. Second of all, I am really glad I didn't bet on this baby because I was thinking 1-2 weeks early. And last but not least…we all know it's a girl :)

Becky Knowles said...

hurry up baby....whatever you are! I'm not even guessing because I seriously have no gut feeling on this. weird.

Christen said...

That is too funny. I was up there with the kids on Saturday on the lake with my brother. Sorry we didn't run into you, there were a ton of people there for raspberry days. Loved the shakes though. You must be having a girl because they are so stubborn. Hope the baby comes soon. hang in there.

Christen said...

That is too funny. I was up there with the kids on Saturday on the lake with my brother. Sorry we didn't run into you, there were a ton of people there for raspberry days. Loved the shakes though. You must be having a girl because they are so stubborn. Hope the baby comes soon. hang in there.