Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Loads of fun!

 I put new batteries in Tad's dino and it's a lot more interactive.   Last week I saw him hiding under the table to roar at it.  He also shared his sippy cup.   He won't ever stand too close, but if he roars at it it'll roar back.   When it walks towards him he still runs away. 
 We went to the rodeo with Aunt Crystal.  We love that we can go to rodeos year-round!  Tad said "look" at least 50 times, pointing out the horses.  Usually we give him his blanket when he's tired and he'll suck his thumb.  Even though it was hours after his bedtime he kept watching the rodeo and didn't really want his blanket.  He stayed awake the whole drive home too.   He was MUCH better behaved than the little brats behind us!  And I have a new hatred for parents who talk babytalk to their kids! 
 I found these pants in Tad's collection of church clothes and they are adorably, nerdy!  He looks like a little pioneer boy.   If we had a big floppy hat, I'd have to find a parade to put him in!  :} 
This is his new "cheese" face.  It looks a lot like his "I love mommy face".  His "I love daddy face" is a smile with his eyebrows raised. 
His latest obsession is keys.  We found a set to our old car and let him play with them.  He can say "keys please" but most of the time he just signs "please" (it's the only word I've taught him to sign, because I was tired of hearing him grunt for things.)  He will literally spend hours playing with his keys, trying to turn every screw he can find.  Tonight I sat on the floor to do puzzles with him and all he would do is carry around his keys. 

No comments: