Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'll do it myself.

Tad was so excited to go for a bike ride.  He loved helping Dad get the bikes ready by spinning the wheels- I really thought he was going to get his hand caught.  When we got to the park he kept trying to climb on by himself. 
 He didn't want to smile for my picture of him and dad, until Daddy took him for a spin.  Then he'd smile!  (Fred got the cool bike seat off KSL for $10!!)

 We went for a quick ride (it was freezing!) Then we ate a fried chicken picnic (still freezing).  By the time we were done Tad was shivering. 
I felt bad that I'd forgotten to do anything for St. Patrick's day (I'd even forgotten to put Tad in a green shirt that morning- I fixed that when I realized it later). After Tad went to bed, Fred & I had floats with Vanilla ice cream, sprite, and a little green food coloring.  I don't usually like floats of any flavor, but I could handle those as our St. Patrick's day tradition. 

Whether it was the cold bike ride, or taking care of a sick little boy, of course, now I'm sick!  Grrrrr!!!!  Luckily, Fred's been home for the weekend because Tad has also decided that 3am is wake up time-   WIDE AWAKE!  I don't know what we're going to do with him.    

No comments: