Thursday, December 9, 2010

What did I do for entertainment before?

This kid is a riot!
We leave his toothbrush where he can reach it and he's gotten pretty good at brushing his teeth. We let him brush for a minute then help him and he does just fine. So grown up!
He continues to love bath time. The other day I told him to take off his shoes so he could get in the tub and he starts pulling at his shirt like he can't get it off fast enough. (With help) he got down to his diaper then tried to climb in- I wonder where he gets his impatience.... :} He's learned to blow bubbles in the water and has almost learned how to dump the cup of water on his own head.
The other night I was doing something in the kitchen and I looked over to see this. He likes to hide under a dishtowel and walk towards you to scare you. He runs into things all the time because he really can't see. I have no idea where he learned this, but it's hilarious!
He still doesn't love food unless it's pureed. I even tried jello jigglers the other day. He'd move them around his tray and hit his tray to make them jiggle, but he didn't eat a single one.
He's also learned how to open doors (aaaahhhhh!), unlock the front door, and open the microwave door when he knows his bottle is in there.
He loves to have you put on his shoes even if he's not going outside and he knows how to get a matching pair- yipppeee!
It's hard not to laugh when he does something he's not supposed to and runs away before we even say anything. He'll push the tv buttons then pull his arms up tight to his sides and start to run away. He always looks back to see if he got caught.
He thinks all of our remotes turn on the stereo and he'll push buttons then look intently at it waiting to hear the music.
I have to start watching what I say. I was jokingly calling Fred a "jerk" and told Tad to call daddy a jerk. Next thing I heard was "erk". OoopS!

No comments: