Tuesday, November 17, 2009

grateFUL for family & friends

How could you not be grateful for a friend that can make Tad giggle this much! Some of my absolute favorite pictures so far!


We truly are lucky to have such helpful family and friends. Tad loves playing with Grandma & Grandpa Lyons while mom's at work. Of course Nannie takes him Fridays which has allowed Fred to have more time to study.
Hopefully they don't go through withdrawls when I'm done working. My last day was supposed to be this Friday, however.... I'm a sucker and I'm staying until the end of the year. Just 2 days a week so it'll be a nice transition back to "mommy-ville". :} He's getting more fun the older he gets and I'm really looking forward to being at home. I think Fred's excited too since we hardly see each other now. And don't worry Grandmas, I've kind of gotten used to bringing him over, I'd love to let you guys entertain him while I do housework - uninterrupted!

2 comments:

Seth & Kirie said...

He is so freaking cute :) I can't wait to have my own little nugget running around. Okay, well maybe I can wait...but you know what I mean!

Christen said...

You really are lucky to have family so close. It would be nice to be able to clean uninterrupted. HE is so cute. Such a fun age too.