Friday, March 20, 2009

Soccer Player in our future?

I’ve been able to feel the baby kick a lot more this week. It is a REALLY good kicker! I felt it kick my hand the other morning and tried to let Fred feel it, of course it stopped. I still think the baby has a better bond with Fred than it does with me though- at night it always sleeps to the right side (the same side Fred is on). I tried to let Fred feel the baby kick that night and it felt like it kicked it’s entire leg against his hand. Fred asked “Was that a hiccup?” Nope, that’s your kid. :}

2 comments:

Heidi and Josch said...

holy crap. hope you dont mind me stalking your blog, but i must say congrats on the pregnancy. that is so exciting. i can't believe that you are not going to find out what you are having. i just couldn't do that with the first one...or the 2nd. now that i have a boy and a girl, i will definitely NOT find out next time, but on the first...you are crazy! i'm so happy for you guys though. congrats!

Tina said...

That is funny! Our kid kicks a lot too. I think she is finally starting to get too big to kick as hard as she did. Now she just rolls around and it is crazy to watch my belly!