Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tad's new hobby

I held Tad up to watch the snow the other day and he kept grunting to be lifted again. No way was I going to stand there all day. So, I brought his stool upstairs and he does it himself! He loves to move the stool all over the house to stand on it.

The funniest part is what he says when he climbs up on it. (I tried to teach him how to stack blocks by saying "stack" each time I did it. He finally demonstrated he knew how in church.... he said "stack" then proceeded to cheer for himself. What a helpful kid.) Now when he stands on his stool he says "stack".... yeah, I guess you're stacking... yourself. :}

We also played in the leaves last week. He learned quickly how to throw the leaves in the air. Aunt Crystal helped teach him how to shuffle through the leaves, kicking them. Unfortunately, that's how he walks through piles of everything, including his toys - kicking them all over.
As for the bruise on his cheek - I'm the best mom ever - I was messing around and pushed him in the stroller towards Aunt Crystal and the stroller tipped. A tiny bit of road rash never hurt anybody. :(

No comments: