Sunday, February 14, 2010

Winterfest 2010

What a riot!
Saturday my (little) sister wanted to go to the Winterfest in Ogden. Fred needed to study so I decided to go with her. I was glad I left Tad home since it was cold & crowded - - unfortunately he didn't take a nap for Fred. (Luckily Fred's mom stopped by and played with Tad so Fred did get a little studying done.)
My mom, Crystal & I had a great time. They had a bunch of fun activities to watch:
Skijouring (skiers/ snowboarders being pulled by a horse)

Human Dog Slesd Racing (& costume contest)
The winner got $600!!!! and registration was free!
Snowmobile racing
They brought in a ton of snow and closed off a couple of roads in downtown. I have to say I was impressed with their planning & events. I'd definitely go again!
Later that night Fred & I just did a small Valentine's dinner out then chilled on the couch watching the Olympics!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

My Boss didn't find the thing fun at all. In fact she couldn't understand why they would ruin the green air. I had a blast, and hope you are planning our costumes for next year. ;)