Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We love Easter... CANDY!

Every year each person buys a bag of their favorite Easter candy. Either Crystal or I fill the eggs and make a list of how many eggs & color for each person. This year I made Fred help me fill them… man is he a good sport lately! :} Then we convince my parents to hide all 150+ plastic eggs around their house and let their adult children find them.
This year mom got up early and made us a Quiche & muffin breakfast – one of my favorites!
Then we were off on our hunt! We used to find only what was on our own list, now we just search for all of the eggs and divide them at the end.

This is a picture of Kaysen (Chris’s baby) in egg heaven!

Of course the best part is that we’re still missing 3 eggs – thus the reason we don’t hide real ones! How is it possible that 7 adults can’t find Easter eggs?


I wanted to be able to eat my candy during Conference, as you can see Fred was very pleased with this idea!

(No, he didn’t go into a sugar coma & yes, he still has some of his candy left….. but he won’t even share a single m&m, he makes me get my own bag!)

No comments: