Thursday, February 12, 2009

Scan guns are a boys best friend

We finally did it- we went and braved the Baby registry. Luckily they give you a list of recommended items to walk around with. Fred was in charge of the scan gun. I love that he’s fun whatever we’re doing! After about an hour of registering I was ready to be done and we were only half way around the store. I told Fred to just hold the trigger and wave it around to see what we get – I started walking down the isle and Fred says, “It doesn’t work, nothing scanned.” :}
There are definitely a bunch of things we need to add and a few things we need to take off – but it was a good start. He wants to read the consumer reports on car seats, strollers & highchairs before we register for any- but just looking in the store it seems we agree on the same style and for the same reasons. He’s quite the opinionated baby supply shopper, I’m glad to see him so excited about picking stuff out.
My favorite moment while registering was when we were in the bath isle. He picked up a bottle of Head to Toe Baby Wash and said “Sounds like you’re washing a car, where’s the wax?”


1 comment:

Becky Knowles said...

I miss you. You two are so cute. I miss watching you guys be cute together. :) You have to let me know when you are having a baby shower so I can come bring you FUN BABY THINGS!!!