Saturday, February 21, 2009

Holy Snow!

I got home Tuesday evening and didn't dare pull in my driveway there was so much snow! All day at work, the snow fell (for only a few minutes) didn't stick to the ground. The drive home was surprisingly good - expected worse when Fred called to say they had closed the campus because of all the snow. He said it was up to his knees as he cleared it off his car.

All of our neighbors were out shoveling. I jumped through the snow to the driveway where my lovely husband had left footprints for me. I went inside and waited for him to get home from running errands so he could shovel it. :} Yep, I'm that helpful! Don't feel too bad for him, he fixed the snowblower and it didn't take him very long.

While he cleared the driveway I convinced Jasper to play in the backyard snow with me. (The snow was 8 1/2 inches deep on the driveway and 22 1/2 inches in the back yard.)


He'll do anything if you pet him!
The last snow was so heavy it broke our poor trampolene!

No comments: