Friday, January 30, 2009

Baby Shopping

Going on week 14 and I’m still feeling pukey!
We did a little shopping for the baby and it’s starting to sink in a little more. Not much, I’m still irritated that I’m sick everyday.
Last Saturday we went looking for a baby snow suit…. We could only find girl suits, but for $10 instead of $45 we figured it was worth the investment (and they ended up being buy one get one free! So we got 2 sizes).
During the week someone suggested KSL for cribs. (I know we don’t need it for a few months after the baby gets here- we’re just hoping to spread out our expenses a little, and the sooner we get everything done, the sooner I’ll be able to relax.) We had looked at RC Willey and a few other places and didn’t like any- they looked too cheap. I found one I liked on KSL for a reasonable price and emailed about it. It was still available so we went Wednesday night to look at it.
It’s a little bit lighter wood than I was hoping for, but it’s good quality and matches the dresser we already have. The set was only $300 – of course I had to look online to make sure we’d gotten a good deal. The cheapest Pali brand crib I could find was $269.00.

1 comment:

Tina said...

How much fun!! We don't have anything really yet, so I'm impressed!!!