Saturday, December 13, 2008

All we want for Christmas...

Is a cruise to the Bahamas!
Fred has worked really hard this semester going to school all day- literally by the time he does class & 3 1/2 hour labs for Genetics & Organic Chemistry. He has a crazy sleep schedule then works at night - never really seeing the sun. He's been awesome about studying and being awake when I want to do things. We couldn't think of anything we wanted for Christmas - he doesn't have time to play with all of the tools he usually gets and if we end up moving for Medical school we didn't want to have to pack even more..... so why not a vacation?!
We leave in the morning but it doesn't seem real! A few days in Miami & 5 nights on the boat. We're excited to just be away from everything!
I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post when we get back.
Happy Tanning!

3 comments:

Heidi and Josch said...

hey, did i know that you were stalking my blog?!? how are you guys doin? im so jealous of your vacation. sounds way nice to get away! hope you have a good time and a merry christmas.
we saw chris and his wife and baby at walmart a couple of weeks ago. it was fun to run into them! anyways, have a good time!

Becky Knowles said...

HEY!!! I'm so happy you sent a "tacky" Christmas email because I didn't know you had a blog. It's so fun to see what you are doing. I didn't know Fred was going to school....and medical school. Tell him I'm so PROUD! I miss you guys!

Tina said...

Maur!!!!! How is the heck are you guys!?!?!??? Holy cow I'm glad you have a blog. Let me know when you get back!!!!!!!