Saturday, December 10, 2011

November 2011

For Thanksgiving this year, Fred decided to go play football in the morning.  It was freezing!   Tad and I went to watch for a little while.   Unfortunately, the rest of the day he had a headache, and for the rest of the week he hobbled.  No broken bones..... just an old man!
Tad helped Aunt Lauralee make rolls for Thanksgiving dinner.   "Roll, roll, roll."  He actually did pretty good when he wasn't eating the dough.
 We enjoyed dinner with my family.  After Grandpa and Tad took a nap, the girls had ordered things online to avoid Black Friday, we were ready to stop at Fred's family for a 2nd helping.   Tad loved playing with his cousins and we finally got to meet 8 month old Marcus (Sunny's little boy, they live in VA). 
We also took family pictures while they were in town.  I'll post some soon. 
We went to the Festival of trees. 
What happened to all of the stories that are usually posted?  That's what keeps me in there for a long time.  We were in and out in less than 2 hours.   But I did see a couple of cute quilts.  (I just started a farm yard one, so it'll be awhile before I can look into how to do them.) 
 It has been a crazy couple of weeks.   I have more pictures to post of the beginning of December.... if the computer will cooperate. 

1 comment:

crystal said...

It is about time!