Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My new hobbies

So, a few new hobbies for us!   
I've learned how to needlepoint / applique quilt.  This was my first attempt! 
We've spent some time enjoying the fall covered mountains (dreading the freezing cold). 

We evidently have a new hobby of visiting Instacare.   Not to get my stitches out, nope, we took those out ourselves.  This time (13 days after my stitches) we visited the Logan Instacare for Fred to get some stitches!   We were up visiting my sister and helping put a new door in.  She was weed whacking her yard and flipped a rock at her glass door.   You might say bad luck runs in the family.  :{   He slipped with a chisel and off we went to Instacare.   It was a very pleasant experience though.  :}   35 mins in and out!   We still made it perfectly to enjoy the Pumpkin Walk which was our main reason for being up that way.  






And my final hobby of the month....... Hanging out in the bathroom!    But, we are up to successfully peeing in the potty at least 2 times a day.   Not on his own, but I'll take 2 less diapers any day!  
This morning "Dolly" was using the potty too.  After Tad went he had to show Dolly.  :} 
Come on, that's funny!  

No comments: