Tuesday, July 26, 2011

We've been....

Working in the garden.  He'll ask "ready?" before he picks them.  :}  We've already picked 27 cups this year!

Tad has learned how to swing in the big swing by himself.   I swear he's not afraid of anything!


We finally visited the HAFB museum.  Pretty cool. 

Helping dad wire the truck for our trailer.  Now Tad "fixes" everything.  Last night he laid under the foot rest of the couch and "fixed" Crystal's feet.  :}

Can you tell he wants to be just like daddy?  

Fred and I took off for a week to help trail sheep with my Uncle.  It was supposed to be a glorious week in the mountains, while Tad stayed with Grandma & Grandpa..... We came home after 3 days because I got the flu from my cousins' kids.  :{ 

It was nice while it lasted.  :} 

The Days of '47 parade in SLC. 

We had great seats and enjoyed lunch at the Gateway before a 2 hour nap for each of us!  :}  And fireworks at our house. 

1 comment:

Tina said...

How much fun! I love the pic of Tad and Fred "fixing" the tire. He is super cute!