Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spring inside & outside

We've had a busy week outside trimming our apple tree and planting our garden. Tad has been busy inside learning how to open the oven! I had almost pre-heated the oven then decided not to. Thank goodness, now we know not to have Tad even in the kitchen when it's on.

Outside we found this robin's nest in our backyard. It's actually by our camper that we're getting ready to sell, but now we'll wait until the eggs hatch.
Tad loves to be outside and jumps up and down if I carry him past the door, he thinks we're going outside everytime. While Fred tilled the garden Tad sat on a blanket and watched. It'll be fun to let him play out there and it might actually motivate me to keep our garden weeded.


These are Tad's 9 month pictures. I love this little flower garden by my parents' church and luckily it was sunny on the day we went. Tad has been grumpy lately as his top 2 teeth are coming in. He wasn't as cooperative as usual, but at least he's not crying. (He doesn't really cry, he flexes his hands and grunts.)












Aunt Crystal has been helping / forcing him to learn how to walk. He's getting close to being able to take a step without any hands. Hopefully I'll have a video to post soon.











He was super grumpy on Mother's day. Fred was great and took him with him to Priesthood. Next year if he wakes up that grumpy I'm shipping him off to grandma's - she almost made me put it in writing. :}
We really did have a nice day- Saturday we took my mom to breakfast as a family. Sunday we walked to my mom's for dinner and games. We missed Fred's mom while she was off enjoying New York.

No comments: