Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mr. Domestic

Okay, so I'm usually so opposed to people saying how they have the best husband in the world, but....
Last night I had to stay late at work. I text Fred to tell him I hadn't left yet, to which he responded "But whyyyyyyyyyyy" :}
I told him he could bribe me home faster if he made dinner! I left work and called to check on my dinner. He said it was in the oven. I always question when I hear noises in the background like he's still doing something in the kitchen. He said he was cooking. "I thought you said dinner was in the oven?" Finally I got him to confess that dinner was baking and he was making a second batch to put in the freezer for after the baby comes. Seriously?
Domestic and thoughtful? Amazing!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I'm totally impressed. Good job Fred! I started emailing you Mar, it is a long one though so it will be coming sometime today.

Christen said...

That is so cute. And wow, if I could get Noah to do that. It looks like you are getting close. Are you miserable yet? Good luck.