Saturday, November 8, 2008

Things I crave...

I've realized over the past couple of weeks that there are things I like, things I enjoy doing, and then there are things I CRAVE!
1) Time with my husband. (This was actually the 4th thing I thought of, but I didn't want him to be offended.) :}
2) Chocolate Chunky Chocolate Ice Cream
3) Watching Hockey Games.... seriously, it's an addiction!
4) Using coupons at craft stores- I can't buy anything unless it's on sale and if I have a coupon, I'll go to the craft store even though I don't NEED anything, just so I can use it.
5) Bare feet!!!!!! Nothing really needs to be added to this- I hate shoes! Not just shoes, shoes AND socks.
6) Pictures. I take my camera almost everywhere. I don't know how many times I've made Fred carry it around "just incase" I want to take a picture.
7) Stress.... I don't think I crave it, I think that it comes searching for me.
8) Lists, lists, and more lists. Shopping lists, to-do lists, packing lists,....

No comments: