Friday, June 8, 2012

I'm not really back..... May 2012 pics.

Tad's favorite thing to do at the cemetery was to stand up all the tipped over plants.  Funny since it was so windy.  It kept him happy & busy.

So proud!

The air show was Memorial weekend.  We tried to get onto base, but they turned civilians away.  I was pretty bugged because Fred had gotten off work early to go with us.  And they closed early even though it rained all day.  Lame!

Looking at graves with Nannie. 

Walking around the cemetery with Pompa.

More airshow.  

Henefer Cemetery with Dad.

I love the view from the cemetery.

My cousin brought his puppy, Tad LOVED it. 

After our Annual Memorial BBQ we played a little cousin bocce ball.

Our bocce ball course involved over fences, under tractors, and avoiding cow pies.  :} 

Tad is getting so big!   He's super tall!  And he loved the peanut butter/ chocolate popsicles I made--- as you can see by his chin. 

No comments: