Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So, I have another hobby....

Something I enjoy and have fun doing, and if I ever learn to not stress so much before and after, I'd do it more!  I'm not as amazing as some, but I don't plan to ever make it a career- just a hobby. 
**Photography**  
In high school,  I got a job at Target Portrait Studios when my sister was getting her picture taken and I made a comment about how to pose her.   The photographer told me I should apply.  I not only got the seasonal job, but they kept me on afterwards.  I worked there for about a year while starting college.  I haven't really done anything with it since, except state my opinion :} or give ideas of how to pose.
I've only done engagements for a cousin (and my brother a few years ago) and some bridals for my sister-in-law's sister, but it's a start!  And I just got an AWESOME new camera to play with! 
(Don't critique too much, they're fresh off the camera, un-edited.)



No comments: