Sunday, April 11, 2010

Smart? or compulsive like his mom?


Whenever I give Tad some cheerios to play with on his tray he always picks them up and moves them to the side compartment. Sometimes he'll take them back out, but for the most part that's where he leaves them. I have no idea where he learned it (but I love the idea that he'll be a neat freak like me!)
The other weird thing about his cheerios / puff treats is he won't even try to eat them. He HATES anything with texture. Anything that I try to puree in the blender for him has to be completely smooth. Even the tiniest chunk and he'll start to gag to try to get it back out of his mouth. I've tried putting a cheerio in his mouth and he gags - I know he's not choking because I can see it on the edge of his tongue. If I'm eating fruit or veggies I hand him one or put it against his lips and he looks completely disgusted that it touched his tongue.
Hopefully he grows out of it as he gets more teeth! But for now we're pretty entertained.

No comments: